"They say it's the little things that make the difference and all the fabulous touches such as the fresh flowers, amazing crisp linen, logs being incuded and the wonderful hamper"- The Gregs family from Oxford
The fairy tale exterior of The Treehouse opens to reveal a spacious, sumptuous interior, carefully designed to accommodate a couple or a family of up to five in luxury.
The Treehouse is situated on our small farm overlooking fields, there are lambs, chickens and ponies to watch grazing and a large, safe, enclosed garden. There are three fabulous decking areas, one of which is home to the wonderful, cedar hot tub.
The simple, shaker style kitchen, with its beech worktop and Belfast sink compliments all that is natural and organic at The Treehouse. But, of course, if you wish to do nothing more strenuous than open the champagne, we can arrange caterers or recommend restaurants!
There is a comfortable dining area with a wonderful oak table next to a window. There is plenty of space for a family to eat and lots of opportunities to keep an eye on the animals in the fields!
In the living area is a great wood burning stove designed to compliment the under floor heating and add a focal point for those chilly evening after the hot tub! The comfy, squishy leather sofa is perfect for relaxing and a plasma TV with sky free view channels, I-pod dock and digital radio complete the area!
The fabulous bathroom with its roll top bath is a room in which to while away an hour or two with a good book and a glass of something cold! What could be finer for the soul than a treetop bath? For children any bath time in The Treehouse is a great adventure!
The master bedroom is entered by climbing a magical, spiral staircase. The leaves of the magnificent lime tree gently stroke the cedar shingle and timber clad exterior, whilst the fabulous starlit Somerset skies can be glimpsed through the fairytale triangular skylights and the sensational opening triangular windows! The six foot white iron bed lies beneath a triangular skylight and you can lie in bed and be within the tree's wonderful canopy and also under the stars!
- Octagonal master bedroom with six foot bed and additional day bed
- Spiral stair case
- Afternoon use of an indoor heated pool on site
- Downstairs bunk bed room with full size bunks
- Bathroom with roll top bath
- Octagonal open plan living area
- Cedar hot tub
- Large private enclosed garden areas
- Very well equipped for babies and toddlers (click here for list of items available to borrow)
- iPod dock/plasma TV/DVD/Wireless broadband access
- Pub - 4 mins walk to a great pub!
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Wood burner with all logs provided
- under floor heating
- Baby blue smeg fridge freezer
- Washer/Drier and Dishwasher
- Shared children's play area
- Duvets/Towels/Robes provided
- Sorry no pets, smoking, fireworks or sky lanterns!