“What a lovely place - house, surroundings, peace, tranquillity - perfect!”- Mr & Mrs M - Cambs
This room has a wonderful large, stripped pine refrectory style table and wooden floors. There is a simply amazing dual opening woodburning ( again with all logs provided) accessed from both the dining room and kitchen.
This traditional farmhouse kitchen has cream shaker style units and an aga style range cooker
- Aga Style Rangemaster
- Two Fridge Freezers
- Granite worktop
- Quarry Tile Floor
- Huge Utility/Bootroom with washer/dryer
- Large Pantry with second fridge freezer
- Woodburning Stove with logs provided
- LCD TV
- Freeview TV
- Wireless Broadband
- A real period feature rich room, with stunning window seat sofa and wooden floor.
- Comfy Leather Sofas
Six Double bedrooms with the highest standard of furnishings.
- Downstairs kingsize ensuite bedroom
- Five bedrooms with either six foot superking/3 foot twin beds
- Three ensuite bedrooms, two with shower and bath, one shower only
- Three bedrooms with additional single beds
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels provided
- TVs with Freeview in all rooms
- Cots and readybeds available
There is a games room at the farm, containing a pool table as well as a comfy leather sofa and a television suitable for plugging games consoles into. This is also a great play room for younger children with a well stocked toy box!
Gardens and Grounds
The peace and tranquility of a holiday at Broadwood can be perhaps best enjoyed from the gardens, you can see Exmoor and the tall Trees of Nutcombe Bottom as well as watch myriad displays of wildlife both on the ground and in the air. There is a timber play area with swings, slide and tractor tyre sand pit for children in a well fenced area of the garden. There is a wild life rich field to wander in, as well as garden furniture to enjoy a breakfast al fresco from or perhaps a sundowner!
At Broadwood Farm we welcome dogs by prior arrangement, the area is great for dog walking and riding with miles of footpaths and bridleways starting literally from the doorstep! There are garden areas which are well fenced and dog proof!
* We do ask that dogs are not left alone in the barn and not allowed on furniture or in bedrooms.