Lavender Barn is a fabulous six bedroom barn conversion on the edge of a stunning Somerset conservation village with fantastic pub in easy strolling distance.
The barn is is a wonderfully sympathetic converstion with exposed red stone and oak flooring throughout. The two hundred year old barn is finished to the highest of standards. The barn sleeps twelve plus cots in comfort and luxury with six ensuite bathrooms and a superbly equipped shaker style kitchen / dining room. The sitting room, with huge windows and doors opening onto the patio with your private wooden hot tub is equipped with squishy sofas and the best in entertainment, a plasma television , wifi, I Pod dock.
Lavender Barn has a swimming pool a few strides away , this wonderful 35ft by 15ft heated indoor pool is for mainly private use of guests at Lavender Barn, with guests at our other two small holiday cottages being able to use it for four hours every afternoon. There is a private games room with table football and pool table, as well as a further television, ideal for plugging games consoles into.
There is a private wooden hot tub on the wonderfully sheltered patio area, along with ample outdoor seating,
Search for a Stay
Special Offer / NewsWE HAVE GREAT SPECIAL OFFERS FOR MIDWEEK BREAKS IN JAN £895 OR A LOW OCCUPANCY OFFER OF £695 FOR UP TO FOUR USING 2 BEDROOMS IDEAL FOR A FAMILY WITH PRE SCHOOL CHILDREN OF ONLY £695 ENJOY THE SWIMMING POOL AND HOT TUB AT THIS GLORIOUS TIME OF YEAR! BOOK ONLINE NOW
- Sleeps 12 plus cots and toddler beds in luxury
- Exclusive use of Indoor swimming pool mornings and evenings - shared for four hours in afternoon
- Private hot tub, large games room, wifi, cosy wood burner with logs provided
- Fab pub within easy stroll, dogs by prior arrangement and large gardens
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, fresh flowers, toiletries and a some local goodies!