The magical exterior of The Apple Treehouse opens to reveal a spacious, sumptuous interior, carefully designed to accommodate up to six in luxury.
The Treehouse is situated on our small farm overlooking fields, there are ponies to watch grazing and a , safe, enclosed garden. There are two fabulous decking areas, one of which is home to the wonderful, cedar hot tub sunk into it and both have outside seating and tables.
The simple, shaker style kitchen, with its beech worktop and Belfast sink compliments all that is natural and organic at The Treehouse. But, of course, if you wish to do nothing more strenuous than open the champagne, we can arrange caterers or recommend restaurants! The separate kitchen has all the appliances you need- dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer and elcetriac oven and halogen hob.
There is a comfortable dining area with a wonderful oak table next to a window. There is plenty of space for a family to eat and lots of opportunities to keep an eye on the animals in the fields!
In the living area is a great wood burning stove designed to compliment the under floor heating and add a focal point for those chilly evening after the hot tub! The comfy, squishy leather sofa and chairs are perfect for relaxing and a plasma TV with sky free view channels, I-pod dock and digital radio complete the area as well as firbe broadband.
The fabulous family bathroom is a room in which to while away an hour or two with a good book and a glass of something cold! What could be finer for the soul than a treetop bath? For children any bath time in The Treehouse is a great adventure!
Both bedrooms have zip and link beds so can both either be six foot super kings or twins, ideal flexibilty for families, couple or girls!! The leaves of the magnificent lime tree gently stroke the cedar shingle and timber clad exterior.
One of the bedrooms has an en suite shower room .
- Two bedrooms with zip link beds
- One twin bedroom
- One en suite shower room and a family bathroom
- Use of the indoor heated pool on the famr every day from midday
- Sperarate shaker style well equipped kitchen
- A weell behaved dog welcome by prior arrangment
- Open plan living area with french doors to decking area with fab views
- Private Cedar hot tub
- Private enclosed garden areas
- Very well equipped for babies and toddlers (click here for list of items available to borrow)
- iPod dock/plasma TV/DVD/Fibre broadband access
- Pub - 4 mins walk to a great pub!
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Wood burner with all logs provided
- Full central heating
- Washer/Drier and Dishwasher
- Shared children's play area
- Duvets/Towels/Robes provided
- Sorry no , smoking, fireworks or sky lanterns!